How to Book
Book direct by bank transfer to save booking fees.
Text 07802 883655
Airbnb using the following links:-
Appleseed – www.airbnb.com/h/brailsfordbarns-appleseed
Greengage – www.airbnb.com/h/brailsfordbarns-greengage
Mulberry – www.airbnb.com/h/brailsfordbarns-mulberry
Please read our Terms and Conditions
Your confirmed booking is acceptance of the following:-
- For a booking within 4 weeks of the start date, full balance payable. Otherwise, 50% payable to confirm. Final balance due 7 days before arrival. In case of non-payment, dates will be released.
- If booking direct and making a payment from outside UK, we will give IBAN/ NIC account numbers. Proof of ID (copy of passport or driving licence) will be required for compliance purposes.
- Covid 19 and future variants/pandemics are an insurable risk. We recommend you take out all necessary insurance cover to prevent any loss. We will not refund for Covid related reasons.
- If you choose not to take out travel insurance, you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
- All cancellations must be notified to Brailsford Barns by email or text. We will confirm the cancellation request. No refunds within 14 days of the cancellation date. Outside of this, if we are able re-let the accommodation, we will re-imburse you less any booking fees payable by us, plus one night’s average rate on a goodwill basis.
- In the unlikely event the property becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to offer you an alternative property at Brailsford Barns, subject to availability, or cancel and a full refund will be given.
- Brailsford Barns cannot be used by any guest for purposes of electoral roll, credit scoring, council tax or healthcare unless emergency whilst on holiday.
- It can be used for food deliveries and parcels when you are here to receive.
- Any stay is on a holiday let basis and does not afford a guest any rights to security of tenure.
- No additional guests other than at the time of booking are permitted; no additional cars and you must vacate at the agreed time leaving the property as found.
- We offer fibre wifi, desk, ergonomic chair and task light upon request.
- Due to exceptional increases in costs, an energy surcharge will be payable from 1 September 2022 to 30 May 2023 at £20 per day; reviewable according to the price cap and any excessive use will be charged accordingly.
- Minimum 3 day stay in peak season and bank holidays.
- Changeover days are flexible, usually Monday or Friday in peak season. Arrival time is from 4pm, departure time before 10.30am.
- All bookings are taken on your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions, revised September 2022
Idyllic, tasteful, attention to detail, high quality, Covid compliant Lovely cottage barn, - a quality tasteful conversion with beautiful furniture and a wonderfully comfy bed. Idyllic rural location with lovely grounds to be enjoyed. Emma is a fab host - very kind and generous.- she has thought of everything with NO skimping on coathangers!! Drinks and snacks on arrival. Tennis court seemed to be of an excellent standard altho we didnt actually use it. We played golf and enjoyed some stunning walks and relaxed. You can walk from the property, Excellent pubs and eateries (Duncombe Arms, Saracens Head, The Cock) altho wise to book in advance. We would definitely return if in the area. Thank you Emma for a really great week
Beautiful comfortable and SUPER HOST Lovely comfortable cottage, The bed, pillows, and linen are of highest quality just what you want after a long drive. The grounds are stunning and Emma was sooooo lovely couldn’t do enough definitely try her brother's pub for Sunday roast it’s delicious
Exceptionally high standard! We stayed in Harebell for four weeks in the summer and it was utterly perfect. The accommodation feels brand new, fully furnished to a very high standard with everything you could ever need. You feel at home the second you walk in. Emma is the perfect host and treats you more like family than just guests. She really has created a little bubble of perfection. You feel like you have the entire place to yourself most of the time even though there are other properties within the grounds. The private road leading up to the property and the beautifully maintained gardens leads you well away from an already quiet road until you're surrounded by nothing but fields and wildlife. If you just want to stay indoors its perfect, if you want to sit outside and enjoy the gardens and wildlife it's perfect, if you want to explore the Peak District is perfect, if you want to cycle or run locally or further afield its perfect. I can't think of a single bad thing to say about this place. I would 100% recommend to anyone and would love to go back again!
Amazing location perfectly placed to visit points of interest From the moment we drove up to the barns on North Lane we felt like we were in the heart of the country. We had welcome drinks waiting for our arrival and a thoughtful card to celebrate our parents ruby wedding anniversary. We had two barns; Mulberry and Harebell. Both were furnished to a high standard. When making the booking the owner was very helpful and ensured nothing was too much of a bother. We had an online shop delivered which the owner had accepted on our behalf as we were caught up in traffic en route. We also received some homemade jam from the owner the day before our departure. The little treats were very pleasant and well received. Nice touch. An additional bonus of onsite tennis court in great condition which we made use of two days out of our three day visit. Great place to go and relax in a remote location. You will need a car to be able to get around as no amenities are within walking distance. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to get away to a peaceful barn self catered experience.
Fantastic small space with lovely attention to detail and interior design. A very easy transaction from start to finish. Emma is a genuine, kind and helpful lady who has lots to offer with regards to knowledge of the local area. She has created a wonderful small functional space with no expense spared. As soon as we arrived we felt at home, everything here that you could possibly need and more. Situated away from the hustle and bustle a very relaxing special place that we will remember. Anthony and Leanne Hart
Excellent Holiday Cottage We chose this cottage after looking at the photos online and were not disappointed. The conversion is done to a really high standard with modern appliances but the cottage feels really homely. The location is great for exploring the area. There were lots of nice extra touches, when we arrived there was fresh herbs in the kitchen and milk in the fridge, there were lots of leaflets and maps of things to do but the place is also perfect for a relaxing night in. Next time we are looking for a cosey get away we will try book HAREbell again,
Luxurious, relaxing and with stunning attention to every detail Having been in many self catering properties over the years,last year we both agreed we rated Appleseed Barn as our favourite of all (same owner- Emma). However,Harebell has brought us a dilemma- which of the two properties to choose for next year! Harebell is not just a home from home but a home you would aspire to live in -permanently! So much so we arranged to stay longer than we had booked for.The bed is so comfy, especially after days spent cycling,sight seeing and walking. The equipment provided easy to use and of a very high standard with a very elegant interior. So many things to see and do all within a short distance. Cycling at Carsington and the old railway lines,looking for antiques in Ashbourne,eating lovely fresh food in the surrounding area. Listening to the peace and quiet with birdsong in the disttance.All of this including a warm welcome-what more could you ask! We will be back-maybe I should just keep it a secret?
Wonderfully relaxing stay in beautifully appointed barn in idyllic location Brailsford Barns are perfectly situated to explore the Peak District. You approach the barn down a long drive and there is plenty of secure parking. The barn is situated in a quiet and peaceful location - you really feel you are away from the hustle and bustle of modern life. There are beautiful views from the barn and lovely walks straight from the front door. I was only the second visitor to this immaculate new barn conversion which has loads of character. The rooms are beautifully appointed with top quality appliances and fittings, and lovely finishing touches such as the choice of furnishings and fresh flowers. The bed was incredibly comfy and the shower and bathroom would have graced a top London hotel. Although I was visiting in May I was glad the barn was so warm and cosy after a busy day out and about. There is a lot to do in the area. My booking was handled in a very professional but friendly manner, and the owner made me feel very welcome including a thoughtfully put together welcome pack. I will definitely return and would have no hesitation to recommend the barn for couples seeking a quiet / romantic break or for an executive working in the area for a period of time.