How to Book
Book direct (no fees) :- Whats app/call 07802 883655 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a provisional booking stating reservation date, name of property and name of each guest and address. We will reply by return.
On line with Airbnb using the following links:-
Appleseed – www.airbnb.com/h/brailsfordbarns-appleseed
Greengage – www.airbnb.com/h/brailsfordbarns-greengage
Mulberry – www.airbnb.com/h/brailsfordbarns-mulberry
- For guests outside UK, a copy of your ID (passport or driving licence) will be required.
- We will confirm availability to you.
- If the booking is within 4 weeks of the start date, the full balance is payable, otherwise 50% payable to confirm.
- A good housekeeping deposit may requested, returnable 48 hours after departure. See Terms & Conditions.
- We advertise instant bookings, and as such we regret we cannot hold reservations made directly.
- Please contact us if making a payment from outside UK for IBAN and NIC numbers and proof of ID (scanned copy of passport or driving licence).
- We have amended our cancellation policy to reflect National Lockdowns due to Covid 19. Please see our Terms & Conditions.
In the unfortunate event that either party has to cancel, the following conditions apply:-
- If your booking has to be cancelled because Brailsford Barns is placed under Government Restrictions and has to close, if the period of closure covers your booking, You will be refunded in full.
- In the event that your given address is put into Local/Regional Lockdown, rendering you unable to travel, and the period of restriction covers your booking You will be refunded in full.
- If your booking has to be cancelled because Brailsford Barns has to close through Force Majeure, meaning any of the following circumstances which may hinder or prevent the performance by us of the Contract, including but not limited to: (a) acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster; (b) epidemic or pandemic; (c) terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations; (d) nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom; (e) any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing a restriction, prohibition, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent; (f) collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; (g) non-performance by our suppliers or contractors; and (i) failure of utility service, and the period of closure covers your booking You will be refunded in full.
- Customer inability (or the inability of any, some or all of Your intended party) or disinclination to travel to and stay at Brailsford Barns for any reason.
- This includes, but is not limited to, illness (including Covid-19 and mutations), a requirement or recommendation to self-isolate or quarantine, shielding, a call to jury duty, military service, incarceration, change in personal or work circumstances, family emergencies, travel delays, vehicle breakdown, and delays with public transport. These remain at Your risk and do not give rise to a right to cancel or to receive a refund unless We re-let the property, other than according to the sliding scale below.
- You are strongly recommended to take out UK travel insurance to cover these eventualities.
- If you choose not to take out UK travel insurance, then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
- Cancellations must be notified to Brailsford Barns by what’s app or email and once received in writing we will confirm the cancellation request.
- Brailsford Barns will issue a refund if cancelled as follows:-
- If the property becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to offer you an alternative property at Brailsford Barns, subject to availability, or cancel and a full refund will be given.
- We recommend suitable travel insurance is undertaken to cover you for all eventualities, including Covid 19.
- The barns can be booked for weekends, mid-week breaks, weekly and long term stays.
- There is a minimum 3 day stay in Peak Season, Bank Holidays and School Holidays.
- Changeover days are flexible but in Peak season, this is usually Friday. Arrival time is from 4pm, departure time before 10am.
- Please advise of any special requests. We will do our best to be flexible and accommodate your requirements.
- All bookings are taken on your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions, revised February 2021.
Idyllic, tasteful, attention to detail, high quality, Covid compliant Lovely cottage barn, - a quality tasteful conversion with beautiful furniture and a wonderfully comfy bed. Idyllic rural location with lovely grounds to be enjoyed. Emma is a fab host - very kind and generous.- she has thought of everything with NO skimping on coathangers!! Drinks and snacks on arrival. Tennis court seemed to be of an excellent standard altho we didnt actually use it. We played golf and enjoyed some stunning walks and relaxed. You can walk from the property, Excellent pubs and eateries (Duncombe Arms, Saracens Head, The Cock) altho wise to book in advance. We would definitely return if in the area. Thank you Emma for a really great week
Beautiful comfortable and SUPER HOST Lovely comfortable cottage, The bed, pillows, and linen are of highest quality just what you want after a long drive. The grounds are stunning and Emma was sooooo lovely couldn’t do enough definitely try her brother's pub for Sunday roast it’s delicious
Exceptionally high standard! We stayed in Harebell for four weeks in the summer and it was utterly perfect. The accommodation feels brand new, fully furnished to a very high standard with everything you could ever need. You feel at home the second you walk in. Emma is the perfect host and treats you more like family than just guests. She really has created a little bubble of perfection. You feel like you have the entire place to yourself most of the time even though there are other properties within the grounds. The private road leading up to the property and the beautifully maintained gardens leads you well away from an already quiet road until you're surrounded by nothing but fields and wildlife. If you just want to stay indoors its perfect, if you want to sit outside and enjoy the gardens and wildlife it's perfect, if you want to explore the Peak District is perfect, if you want to cycle or run locally or further afield its perfect. I can't think of a single bad thing to say about this place. I would 100% recommend to anyone and would love to go back again!
Amazing location perfectly placed to visit points of interest From the moment we drove up to the barns on North Lane we felt like we were in the heart of the country. We had welcome drinks waiting for our arrival and a thoughtful card to celebrate our parents ruby wedding anniversary. We had two barns; Mulberry and Harebell. Both were furnished to a high standard. When making the booking the owner was very helpful and ensured nothing was too much of a bother. We had an online shop delivered which the owner had accepted on our behalf as we were caught up in traffic en route. We also received some homemade jam from the owner the day before our departure. The little treats were very pleasant and well received. Nice touch. An additional bonus of onsite tennis court in great condition which we made use of two days out of our three day visit. Great place to go and relax in a remote location. You will need a car to be able to get around as no amenities are within walking distance. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to get away to a peaceful barn self catered experience.
Fantastic small space with lovely attention to detail and interior design. A very easy transaction from start to finish. Emma is a genuine, kind and helpful lady who has lots to offer with regards to knowledge of the local area. She has created a wonderful small functional space with no expense spared. As soon as we arrived we felt at home, everything here that you could possibly need and more. Situated away from the hustle and bustle a very relaxing special place that we will remember. Anthony and Leanne Hart
Excellent Holiday Cottage We chose this cottage after looking at the photos online and were not disappointed. The conversion is done to a really high standard with modern appliances but the cottage feels really homely. The location is great for exploring the area. There were lots of nice extra touches, when we arrived there was fresh herbs in the kitchen and milk in the fridge, there were lots of leaflets and maps of things to do but the place is also perfect for a relaxing night in. Next time we are looking for a cosey get away we will try book HAREbell again,
Luxurious, relaxing and with stunning attention to every detail Having been in many self catering properties over the years,last year we both agreed we rated Appleseed Barn as our favourite of all (same owner- Emma). However,Harebell has brought us a dilemma- which of the two properties to choose for next year! Harebell is not just a home from home but a home you would aspire to live in -permanently! So much so we arranged to stay longer than we had booked for.The bed is so comfy, especially after days spent cycling,sight seeing and walking. The equipment provided easy to use and of a very high standard with a very elegant interior. So many things to see and do all within a short distance. Cycling at Carsington and the old railway lines,looking for antiques in Ashbourne,eating lovely fresh food in the surrounding area. Listening to the peace and quiet with birdsong in the disttance.All of this including a warm welcome-what more could you ask! We will be back-maybe I should just keep it a secret?
Wonderfully relaxing stay in beautifully appointed barn in idyllic location Brailsford Barns are perfectly situated to explore the Peak District. You approach the barn down a long drive and there is plenty of secure parking. The barn is situated in a quiet and peaceful location - you really feel you are away from the hustle and bustle of modern life. There are beautiful views from the barn and lovely walks straight from the front door. I was only the second visitor to this immaculate new barn conversion which has loads of character. The rooms are beautifully appointed with top quality appliances and fittings, and lovely finishing touches such as the choice of furnishings and fresh flowers. The bed was incredibly comfy and the shower and bathroom would have graced a top London hotel. Although I was visiting in May I was glad the barn was so warm and cosy after a busy day out and about. There is a lot to do in the area. My booking was handled in a very professional but friendly manner, and the owner made me feel very welcome including a thoughtfully put together welcome pack. I will definitely return and would have no hesitation to recommend the barn for couples seeking a quiet / romantic break or for an executive working in the area for a period of time.